Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TROLL_ZAMA IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!

3 posters

Go down

TROLL_ZAMA IS OUT OF CONTROL!!! Empty TROLL_ZAMA IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Post  vEGGNOGv Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:04 am

Recently I joined back on this server and noticed Troll_Zama was promoted to builder to make stuff in spawn I geuss. Well, he has gotten ahold of a Wand and is fucking making everyone stand on something then changing it to lava and making us lose ALL of our items! I spent the last 4 hours leveling up and getting diamonds and Troll just throws it all away in his bitch ass lava. I even have a screen cap of the incident. I asked him to give me my diamond sword back atleast and he said, "That's for taking Bright's items". Bright was dropping his shit in spawn and I got some of it and even gave it back. He still didn't give my sword back. Please demote him. He's also spawning creepers EVERYWHERE and killing EVERYONE. He's dropping diamonds and everything. Making people quit every second. Demote this cunt if you want a sucessful server.

Thank you, vEGGNOGv.

I have no clue how to add the image so just message me in-game (vEGGNOGv). And i'll give you my Skype, or MSN and show you the image. Thank you

vEGGNOGv

Back to top Go down

TROLL_ZAMA IS OUT OF CONTROL!!! Empty Re: TROLL_ZAMA IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Post  PineAbe Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 pm

He is and will remain permanently banned. We apologize for this.
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

http://www.modern-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  wizkid291 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 am

Yet again nobody listened when i said not to give people op/admin/mod/creative/WE...when will you learn pine?

wizkid291
Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  PineAbe Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:28 am

wizkid291 wrote:Yet again nobody listened when i said not to give people op/admin/mod/creative/WE...when will you learn pine?

Troll was actually very loyal. But he was a troll we saw it in him ever since he got staff which is why we took him off admin and let him be a "Builder" just because his building skills were amazing. And may I speak to you on Skype. I want to apologize.
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

http://www.modern-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum