Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pending Pine]Faction Application/Request

5 posters

Go down

[Pending Pine]Faction Application/Request Empty [Pending Pine]Faction Application/Request

Post  Lenny_DePaul Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Overview: US Marshals is a elite federal police agency that focuses on the dismantling of criminal organizations. Not just anyone can join the United States Marshals; you have to do your time within LEO tracks such as the LSPD and SASD. The US Marshals are the most tactical and efficient anti-gang task force that SA has implemented into their government. The US Marshal Service focuses on the surveillance of criminal organizations so there can be a detailed plan on how to remove the gangs that have spoiled the busy state of San Andreas with drugs, weapons, and overall violence. The US Marshals are a federal police force that does many jobs, such as protecting government employees, homicide investigations, and anti-gang operations.
-US Marshals are the best of the best, only the smartest and most mature of law enforcement officers can get into this prestigious position.
-To be a US Marshal you have to be a SA Citizen.
-There is a competitive process to join, in which you have to prove that you are mature enough for the job. There is also a difficult but fun training process in the field.

Weapon Locker:
Equivelent weapons to the FBI, (Ex. AR-15’s {M4}, SPAS-12, .50cal Handguns)
Also, Requesting Cameras to be available in the /locker
Vehicles:
Vehicles used by the US Marshals are all undercover vehicles. They are the typical vehicles you would casually see driving down the street in various colors so that the Marshals will not be compromised during surveillance operations.
-Buffalo
-Burrito
-Huntley
-FBI Rancher
-Sultan
Uniforms:
The US Marshals do not use uniforms, officers wear plain clothes and when doing tactical operations against gangs they will wear a tactical Kevlar vest over their clothes for protection.
-I am requesting police accessories in the /locker so that my officers can have POLICE vest toys during tactical operations.

Headquarters:
The headquarters for the Marshals is in Montgomery, Red County. It is a large building that has parking located in the back. The interior large and has a upstairs where there can be important meetings and presentations on future operations.
-Requesting the interior be the same as City Hall, It is a nice government style building with meeting rooms upstairs for nice RP.

For any questions, or if I am missing something you can contact me via message on forum or OOCly in game, My In Game name is Lenny DePaul.
Faction based off the show MANHUNTERS: Fugitive Task Force.

Lenny_DePaul
Lil' Poot

Back to top Go down

[Pending Pine]Faction Application/Request Empty Re: [Pending Pine]Faction Application/Request

Post  Jimmy Alonso Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:53 pm

I think we need bigger player base before we add new factions and such, I can't give you support sorry

Pending Pine
Jimmy Alonso
Jimmy Alonso
Explorer

Back to top Go down

[Pending Pine]Faction Application/Request Empty Re: [Pending Pine]Faction Application/Request

Post  Lenny_DePaul Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:28 pm

No reason why we cant get it in place now. I worked hard writing this up and it means a good amount to me.

Lenny_DePaul
Lil' Poot

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Alonso Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Moved to suggestions, pending Pine
Jimmy Alonso
Jimmy Alonso
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  PineAbe Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 am

On Hold. We need a bigger player base because there is no point of having 100's of faction members and practically 0 gang members. We need to balance things out first.
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

http://www.modern-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  akado42 Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:30 pm

and my gang request?nobody take's a look why?

akado42

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenny_DePaul Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:52 pm

10-4 Pine

Lenny_DePaul
Lil' Poot

Back to top Go down

[Pending Pine]Faction Application/Request Empty Need more players, YAP!

Post  Dhoni Ravi Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm

We need more players base first YEP!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signed_
Dhoni Ravi
Dhoni Ravi
Awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum