Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joseph Miller's Chronicles

Go down

Joseph Miller's Chronicles Empty Joseph Miller's Chronicles

Post  JMiller Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 pm

30.09.2012 - The day started off fine, me and my brother were just chilling infront of the Alhambra club that i hope to own one day. A shady guy approached us and were asking us for a job. Since i don't trust anyone by the start i had a plan to test the man. As i drove to the graveyard to visit my mother's grave we first stopped at the Unity 24/7 and bought flowers. We then continued to drive to the graveyard, as we arrived i walked to my mothers grave and placed the flowers there.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

As i was done with the grave, we turned around and started to head for the car that we arrived in, we entered the car and drove towards the 24/7 at Temple where i was planning to test the new guy.

Once we arrived i explained the guys the plan, Chris was supposed to be covering the front as me and Joker enter the shop with Joker clearing it out and me getting the cash.

After that we escaped since the cashier managed to press the alarm button which resulted in me putting a bullet between his eyes. We arrived back in the hotel and on the way back we saw Mark who came with us with his own car. As us 4 were standing infront of the club we saw a Mexican with a girl arrive and pulled over right next to us. As we were selling guns they asked if they can get a little cut in our business. We needed some privacy to discuss the business so the Mexican hit upon an idea to go to his hotel, when we arrived i chose that we stay at the room number 7. As we discussed our business we learned that the mexican is called Earll and his girlfriend was Amy. After the business was done, me and Chris were ready to go and started walking out. Arriving in the lobby we saw a black guy in the hallway. We pulled out our weapons and asked what the man was doing there.

We wanted to rob the guy since he was there without us allowing it, Earll though wanted to hire the guy to his "business" but i managed to persuade him into helping us rob him. We aimed at the guy telling him to go outside and get in my car's backseat. As he got there we made him sit and i gave Chris some rope and a blindfold to Tie the man up .

I drove us into a old abandoned cabin in the hills of Los Santos where me and Chris have taken a dozen other people before him.
We then forced him in the corner and Earll decided to knock the man unconscious. I then proceeded to take his gold chain and rob him of the 800 dollars that were on him.

As we were done with the man, me and Earll dragged him back to my car, asked Chris to pop the trunk and we threw the guy in there. We closed the trunk back up and drove to Las Venturas where we have had to bury a lot of people before.

As we arrived and the man was still unconscious i took the man on my shoulder and threw him in the pit. We loaded our shotguns and sprayed
the guy which had no possible ways of tracing. We then dug the hole back in and left back home, since it was already pretty late i turned in and went to sleep.

JMiller

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum