Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an Idea for new prof.

4 posters

Go down

I have an Idea for new prof. Empty I have an Idea for new prof.

Post  Vampire_Pro159 Tue May 21, 2013 2:53 am

I have some ideas that I came up with while playing a game a few days ago. I thought of a new prof. that could be added to the server.
Thief Of Hours
a prof. of rogue, would be thief of hours. (Get it? Thief? Rogues are dishonest people, that can be thieves.) Their level one skill would be a passive skill(Steal Time), with a 10% chance to give Slowness I for 10 seconds, and a 5% chance to give the target Slowness II for 12 seconds. 20 second cooldown. They can also use /kit ThiefOfHours , which gives a chain helmet, and the rest of the armor is leather. You also get a speed potion that lasts for 10 seconds. The swords that you get are one stone, one iron. Level 5 skill: next player you hit gets mining fatigue for 15 seconds. Costs 25 mana. 40 second cooldown. You also get mark and recall. The level 10 skill is called 'Thieve' which turns the time by 16000. Costs 50 mana. A.k.a. if you were to do /time add 16000. You 'steal' the time away. 50 second cooldown. Their level 20 skill is 'TimeEscape' which warps you fast through time that removes all slowness affects. (A.k.a renamed EscapeArtist Razz). Costs 30 mana. 15 Second cooldown The next skill comes in at level 30, which is to jump, like rogue, but one block taller, and you also get speed I for 20 seconds. It is called SpeedUpTime. Costs 10 mana, 20 second cooldown. The skill that comes next comes at 28, and it summons a piece of randomized food, called ThiefOfFood. Costs 15 mana, 31 second cooldown. [Since this is a prof, don't the levels go to 50?] They get a level 35 skill next, which they can summon a zombie from the past, called ManipulateTime. It makes a zombie appear that attacks for you. It lasts for 5mins./3 kills/death of itself. Costs 35 mana. 1 min cooldown. They next skill is at 43, where you get a new passive skill. It summons a skeleton and a zombie, and they have come from the past to protect you when you get damaged. 43 mana, 43 cooldown. The next skill and last skill is at 49/50 [take your pick], and it gives you a dispencer. It shoots random animals out that have speed.potioncy.10 effect on them. It is a 'time machine that sends the animals that once ruled the area back here.' It can shoot chickens, pigs, cows, sheep, bats, wolves, squids, skeletons(including wither skeletons), zombie, blaze, and ocelots. Costs 70 mana, 50 second cooldown.

--------[Allowed Armor]--------
Helmet: Leather, Gold, Iron
Chestplate: Leather, Gold
Leggings: Leather, Gold
Boots: Leather, Gold, Diamond

--------[Allowed Tools]--------
Sword:Iron, stone, Gold, wood
Spade: wood, iron, stone, gold
pickaxe:wood, iron, stone, diamond, gold
hoe:wood, iron, stone, diamond, gold
other:fist, shears

Weapon of choice: sword

Vampire_Pro159

Back to top Go down

I have an Idea for new prof. Empty Re: I have an Idea for new prof.

Post  Craft_Out Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 am

i really think that when u have a prof u should have a defenece and attack upgrade

Craft_Out
Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  PineAbe Fri May 31, 2013 12:21 am

Thief of hours... Not going to happen. But I will see what I can do for food.
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

http://www.modern-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Manuel 'Spider' Guzman Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:39 pm

--------[Allowed Armor]--------
Helmet: Leather, Gold, Iron
Chestplate: Leather, Gold
Leggings: Leather, Gold
Boots: Leather, Gold, Diamond

--------[Allowed Tools]--------
Sword:Iron, stone, Gold, wood
Spade: wood, iron, stone, gold
pickaxe:wood, iron, stone, diamond, gold
hoe:wood, iron, stone, diamond, gold
other:fist, shears

Weapon of choice: sword

Dude, stop playing minecraft/runescape, lmao.

Manuel 'Spider' Guzman
Lil' Poot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down