Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

da_pimp Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

da_pimp Staff Application Empty da_pimp Staff Application

Post  da_pimp Fri May 24, 2013 12:45 am

1.) IG Name: da_pimp
2.) Age: 17 (18 in july)
3.) Experience: I owned my own server for about a month, but could not pay for it so had to stop, was almost a co-owner on another server, and was a senior admin on another, i also do plugin support, and other things for servers on the side
4.) Other Staff Positions: (ima guess this means ones ive done) Senior admin, moderator,owner,admin,helper, plugin manger
5.) Applying For: Moderator/Admin
6.) Join Date: not sure about 2 weeks maybe, not sure
7.) Reason we should accept you: ( i dont know if i can do 300 words) i dont know about anyone else, but i have experience in several fields, im easily like by players and people, i very adapt with commands, im mature, and dont abuse my power, i do my instructed duties before i play normally, i dont easily get mad and stay calm, i can put in more hours than most people, i can learn new plugins faster then most, im really easy going unless it involve the rules, i tend to do my work fast but still good, im reachable most of the time, thats all i can think of really, sorry if this is not 300+ words
8.) Previous examples of work:
9.) Skype: johnathan570

da_pimp

Back to top Go down

da_pimp Staff Application Empty Re: da_pimp Staff Application

Post  PineAbe Fri May 24, 2013 11:54 am

Declined.
Bad Grammar/Lack of effort
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

http://www.modern-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  da_pimp Sat May 25, 2013 7:57 am

(im not angry, just would like to express my self)Im sorry i failed english you should not judge people on grammar, and about effort, i just found it pointless to type 300 words about why you should accept me, i could understand if it was a story or explaining a process on how to do something, but not why should you accept me, only thing i could think of that would take that many words would be how exactly do i use certain plugins and so forth, but then it would be exactly like everyone elses, also i could of type why i think i get along with people so well, but then if it turned out to be something else then you might de-rank me, but please decline me, and then accept some 12 year old that happens to do good in english class, and is willing to type 300 words of just random junk, but is not even half as experienced as me, and yes, i could not think of more to type for the 300 words cause the rest would of been useless junk, that would be pointless knowledge to have, and would be a total waste of my time, sure call that not enough effort, i call it not wanting to type a pointless 300 words, thanks for your time and have a nice day (please dont ban me)

da_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  PineAbe Sat May 25, 2013 11:23 am

da_pimp wrote:(im not angry, just would like to express my self)Im sorry i failed english you should not judge people on grammar, and about effort, i just found it pointless to type 300 words about why you should accept me, i could understand if it was a story or explaining a process on how to do something, but not why should you accept me, only thing i could think of that would take that many words would be how exactly do i use certain plugins and so forth, but then it would be exactly like everyone elses, also i could of type why i think i get along with people so well, but then if it turned out to be something else then you might de-rank me, but please decline me, and then accept some 12 year old that happens to do good in english class, and is willing to type 300 words of just random junk, but is not even half as experienced as me, and yes, i could not think of more to type for the 300 words cause the rest would of been useless junk, that would be pointless knowledge to have, and would be a total waste of my time, sure call that not enough effort, i call it not wanting to type a pointless 300 words, thanks for your time and have a nice day (please dont ban me)

You could type over 200 words to express yourself. Well the main purpose of the word limit is to make it not so easy to submit an application. However your still declined because grammar is definitely required to be up to standard. I'm sorry but most 12 year old's don't do that great in grammar and its a test of intellectual strengths. The staff here at Modern-Gaming are mature and this is exactly why your not getting banned. A message to the world, when I decline you its not because I don't appreciate you. It's just your not whats best for the server with the very limited staff opportunities.
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

Back to top Go down

Post  da_pimp Sat May 25, 2013 10:17 pm

(Still not mad) the reason why i can express my self in 200 words is cause its that much easier for me to think of why you declined me for a bad reason then, why you should accept me, im not saying you have to hire me, i could care less if you changed your mind or not as you already told me you declined me, i can understand that, but put it on something else that is not why you should accept me, or break why you should accept me into like different parts, as why you should accept me, cause "why you should accept me" is way to vague, thats like walking up to your friends and saying "why did you accept me" only a few would answer, and not even fully, if you look at the actual "standard" on the internet you will see that more than not people have worse grammar then me, only thing i mess up with is word placement, forgetting letters, and punctuation i rarely mess up on spelling, thats a lot more then most, and im sorry but ive seen plenty of twelve year olds have extremely good grammar, so much so you could not believe they were twelve, and intellectual strength then you testing people wrong, as my intellectual strength is quite more than the average person, but i paid no attention in school cause it was pointless review of a subject i already learned, so my grammar is horrible tho not really my spelling, by the way your not looking for great grammar, your looking for almost perfect grammar, as i have "great" grammar, also you and i are strangers so i dont really care if you appreciate me, also thanks for your time again, i dont mean to take so much up sorry (just to let you know i was surprised you took the time to count all the words i had typed that took me for a loop)

da_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  PineAbe Sun May 26, 2013 1:10 am

da_pimp wrote:(Still not mad) the reason why i can express my self in 200 words is cause its that much easier for me to think of why you declined me for a bad reason then, why you should accept me, im not saying you have to hire me, i could care less if you changed your mind or not as you already told me you declined me, i can understand that, but put it on something else that is not why you should accept me, or break why you should accept me into like different parts, as why you should accept me, cause "why you should accept me" is way to vague, thats like walking up to your friends and saying "why did you accept me" only a few would answer, and not even fully, if you look at the actual "standard" on the internet you will see that more than not people have worse grammar then me, only thing i mess up with is word placement, forgetting letters, and punctuation i rarely mess up on spelling, thats a lot more then most, and im sorry but ive seen plenty of twelve year olds have extremely good grammar, so much so you could not believe they were twelve, and intellectual strength then you testing people wrong, as my intellectual strength is quite more than the average person, but i paid no attention in school cause it was pointless review of a subject i already learned, so my grammar is horrible tho not really my spelling, by the way your not looking for great grammar, your looking for almost perfect grammar, as i have "great" grammar, also you and i are strangers so i dont really care if you appreciate me, also thanks for your time again, i dont mean to take so much up sorry (just to let you know i was surprised you took the time to count all the words i had typed that took me for a loop)

I read the whole thing. Doesn't change anything. But thank you for your efforts.
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down