Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoonomonoms Application

3 posters

Go down

Phoonomonoms Application Empty Phoonomonoms Application

Post  Kiersof Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:37 pm

IGN (In Game Name): Phoonomonom

time on server: 2 days i am a archer and almost a hunter cant wait

Rate your maturity (1/10): 8 ( i do like to have my childish moments)

Timezone: UTC+02:00

Past Experience (Vouches would help): I have been owner and a lot of servers and own a current server 78 plugins and strong everyone in my faction ghostops can vouche that i am a good guy and respectable

Reason you feel you should be a Moderator: Personally i believe that i have been a solid player and will contribute a substantially large amount of time towards the server, granted i have had my ups and downs along the way i have been supportive throughout showing both my commitment and initiative towards this servers from i have been playing nearly nonstop and has been granted really fun, recently i have been involved in the creation of my faction of course and have been helping others along the way that is if they need supplies or not, and if it is possible i am always open to helping the server in many ways i have alot of ideas still as is and few suggestions i will be on this server every day

I know this application may or maynot get accepted but i hope atleast you guys get a chance to review it and comment on it

Thank You for reviewing my application

Please like my Application If you believe I should gain Mod

Thanks!

Kiersof

Back to top Go down

Phoonomonoms Application Empty Re: Phoonomonoms Application

Post  PineAbe Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:30 am

Not your fault. I've accidentally deleted the format/requirements thread. I created a new one that's an exact copy of the old one. Sorry for this inconvenience please read THIS and fix up your application accordingly.
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

http://www.modern-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Phoonomonoms Application Empty Re: Phoonomonoms Application

Post  Codey737 Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:14 am

Phoonomonoms Application Untitled-1_zps5460f67e

Failure to update post.

Codey737
Respected

Back to top Go down