Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application-parathomp

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application-parathomp Empty Admin Application-parathomp

Post  parathomp Tue May 21, 2013 10:22 am

In game name: parathomp

experience:Admin two servers, super-mod on 1

applying:for an admin.

Reasons for me being chosen:I would like to help the server and feel it would be beneficial to you as I have quite a good knowledge of servers and how they are run, I have run my own server before with a few friend and I know how it all works. I am good with world edit and command memorisation. I thoroughly enjoy the server and feel I want to do more but rather that donate money I feel its more beneficial to donate my time and help out where I am need. I will take control of noobs and help them rather than having them on your case the whole time. I will be faithful to the serer and help everywhere I can. Thank-you for taking the time to look at my application pine I hope you can accept it. You are an awesome owner and truly help so many people. I hope I can take some of that weight of your shoulders.

My work:I was an Asian Gamer then I became white and moved to Australia I am just kidding I am white but yea...

parathomp
Lil' Poot

Back to top Go down

Admin Application-parathomp Empty Re: Admin Application-parathomp

Post  PineAbe Tue May 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Don't take this personally.
Your declined because you still did not follow all the requirements. Great effort! But it's not enough. I can tell you EXACTLY what's wrong with your application. But if you want me to, you will be permanently blacklisted from being any more than a moderator.
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

http://www.modern-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Admin Application-parathomp Empty REPLY

Post  parathomp Wed May 22, 2013 11:49 am

Well I have skype and stuff if thats whats wrong but I would rather tell you privately what my skype name is Smile

parathomp
Lil' Poot

Back to top Go down

Post  PineAbe Fri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

parathomp wrote:Well I have skype and stuff if thats whats wrong but I would rather tell you privately what my skype name is Smile
That wasn't it though. Read the requirements again.
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

http://www.modern-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down