Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Swarek LSPD Application

2 posters

Go down

Sam Swarek LSPD Application Empty Sam Swarek LSPD Application

Post  Sam Swarek Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Sam Swarek LSPD Application LSPD

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
ACADEMY APPLICATION

Sam Swarek LSPD Application LSPDBadgesmall 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION

(( IN CHARACTER ))

1.1 Title: Mr
1.2 Surname: Swarek
1.3 Forename: Sam
1.4 Gender: Male
1.5 Age: 23
1.6 Date of Birth: Los Santos
1.7 Race: White

1.8 Phone Number: 96240

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos
1.10 Place of Residence: Vinewood

1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions, mental or physical disabilities?:No
1.11.2 If yes, please list them here:

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))

1.12 Forename (OOC): Rooney
1.13 Gender (OOC): Male
1.14 In-game level (OOC): 1
1.15 Age (OOC): 16
1.16 Geographical location (OOC): GMT+10

1.17 Time playing MRP (OOC): PH 1
1.18 Time playing SAMP (OOC): 3 Years

1.19 List ALL past character names (including name changes) and their levels (OOC):
1.20 List ALL past faction memberships and your rank within those factions (OOC):

1.21.1 Are you currently in an official OR unofficial faction with another account, if so, which faction? (OOC): No
1.21.2 If official, post a link to your double factions approval (OOC):

1.22 Screenshot of statistics (OOC):
Sam Swarek LSPD Application LSPDBadgesmall2. LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY

[list]
(( IN CHARACTER ))

2.1 Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: Yes, I am an Australian and speak fluent English.

2.2.1 Do you speak any other languages aside English?:
2.2.2 If yes, please list them here and your skill level in that language:
2.2.3 Do you now possess both an English Degree and Civil Law Degree from?: Yes

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))

2.3 Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language? (OOC): Yes

2.4.1 Do you speak any other languages aside English? (OOC):
2.4.2 If yes, please list them here and your skill level in that language (OOC):

2.5 Are you able to function efficiently and effectively in a Teamspeak (VOIP) environment? (OOC): Yes
2.6 Do you possess a working microphone? (OOC):Yes

Sam Swarek LSPD Application LSPDBadgesmall 3. LICENSES AND PERMITS

(( IN CHARACTER ))

3.1.1 Do you possess a Vehicle License?: Yes
    3.1.2 If yes, do you possess any driver's warnings?: No
    3.1.3 Have or has your Vehicle License ever been revoked?: No

3.2.1 Do you possess an Aviation License?: No
    3.2.2 Have or has your Aviation License ever been revoked?: No

3.3.1 Do you possess a Firearms License?: No
    3.3.2 If yes, please provide a direct link to your accepted firearms application:
    3.3.3 Have or has your Firearms License ever been revoked?:
No

Sam Swarek LSPD Application LSPDBadgesmall 4. APPLICANTS DECLARATION

[list]
(( IN CHARACTER ))
I certify that the answers contained within this Personal Background Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.
4.1 Do you understand and agree to the above declaration: Yes

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
By submitting this Personal Background Application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit. I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny my application, or ban me from applying for whatever reason(s), without reason or justification. I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the faction leader of the LSPD before it takes place. I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.
4.2 Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declaration (OOC): Yes

Sam Swarek LSPD Application LSPDBadgesmall 5. (( ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR CONCERNS ))
N/A

Sam Swarek

Back to top Go down

Sam Swarek LSPD Application Empty Re: Sam Swarek LSPD Application

Post  PineAbe Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been set to PENDING. You have 24 hours to fix up the mistakes.

• Failure to put the correct title on the application
  • Has not obtained a weapons license
  • Has not obtained a drivers license
  • Has not obtained the following qualifications "English Degree" & "Civil Law Degree" ((/phone > Applications > Map > College))
PineAbe
PineAbe

Chief of Police

http://www.modern-gaming.net

Back to top Go down